Sunday, June 7, 2009

Genting Highlands part 1...

Friday, I went to genting highlands with my uncle's family.. we didn took the cable car but instead, we get to go around the horse field to take a look at the horses... these horses look more "horse like"... not lik the skinny ones at KK...

When we reach 1st world hotel to check in.. there's soooo many ppl..!! and our waiting number had more than 200+ ppl b4 us... so my uncle decided to sacrifice n wait while aunt n her mum went walkin around and me and my cousin went to the game center to hav some fun... played the shooting game until my arms were sore... but this silent hill game was no fun at all... i prefer the " house of dead 4"... haha...

After 2 hours, finally we checked in and here's our room...
rest awhile, n bout 6.00pm woke up, had a bath.. then went for dinner... not very nice... taste wierd...

Lastly about 9pm, we went for a show called "dreamz"... we saw one white lion cub, one white lion adult, one white tiger... wow...!! i've always wanted a tiger as a pet when i was a kid.. probably influenced by " Aladdin"... haha... The show was nice.. but the audience were... " freezing.." no applause... no nothg... felt sry for the performers.. if i were them, i'd be sad...


To be continue... C'est tout..!

1 comment:

独孤求败 said...

House of the dear 4,me n jack play de whole game already...wuahahahah