Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mooncake festival weekend~~~

Well.. This weekend had lots and lots of fun.. As most of you would know... It's the Mooncake Festival on the recent Saturday... And~~ My mum's here...!!! So you can imagine how happy i am.. ( Although i won't really tell her.. Xp )

So.. Josephine, my mum and I went to uncle's place for the weekend.. and had 2 little parties during the afternoon and nite... My aunt's side family came and we had steamboat and my mum's cooking..
( with her new bought cooking utensil tat can Mix, Blend, Make ice creams, juice, chop ur cooking ingredients, cook rice, boil soup, fry vege or meat and many many more with just the same "one" machine... 0.0..!!! )
P/s: my mum's selling it so anyone who's even a bit interested to get to knw more can contact me... ^_^ )

Okay~~ bak to the story... we even hanged some lanterns and had a walk.. It's really quite nice..

























N later tat night... josephine and I gave my mum her birthday present..!! it's on the 9th of October but we wanted to giv her personally.. bought it a week in advance.. It's a crystal.. ^^












So generally had a great night..

The next day, josephine and I went for a seminar with my mum at Eastin Hotel.. Had buffet there.. And MY GOSH..!! The food were soooo nice...!!!Do you see a face?? Haha...Don't you just love the food?? especially the desserts... @.@

C'est tout..!!

No comments: