Sunday, February 21, 2010

CNY holiday~~

This year may consider as the best CNY holiday ever... Had lots of great time with my family, frens, and of cz sumone... hehe.. >.<

resume :

12th Feb ( Friday ) - my primary skul reunion... had a great time and it felt so good meeting up with old frens..!

13th Feb - Reunion dinner with my family... And again lots of food..!!

14th Feb - went to temple with family for blessings.. and went to Texas restaurant for valentine's day.. ^^

15th Feb - Went to Joanne's hse as my 1st hse visiting..! And later night went for movie "Percy Jackson" with the gangs...

16th Feb - A very funny argument... haha... it's still very funny when i reflash bak..

16th Feb till 20th Feb - lots of visiting.. thx to Joanne, Limmie, Max Liew, Kwong, Teo, Chin, Tan, Ms Voo, Hii n who else a..? I dun remember dy... >.<

19th Feb - went to Fruit Monster, our fav spot for the cheesy bake rice.. it's super nice i tell u.. u guys surely muz try it out..!! And after tat Hii brought me to Jesselton Port... very nice place... love it.. ^^

20th Feb - last day of holiday at KK... Went for ikan bakar with Hii and my lil bros n lil sis... And they love it..!! haha... ( wanted to hav a 3rd go.. xp)

21th Feb - bak to KL and tmr got class dy... T_T

so i guess tat's all for my CNY holiday...

And GOOD LUCK TO ALL STPMers for the result next Thursday... Wish you all the BEST..!!!

C'est tout..!!

No comments: