Thursday, March 4, 2010

Alice in Wonderland~~


Juz went for Alice in wonderland movie (3D) juz now... and i really dun favor 3D la.. the glasses are kinda annoying..

Johnny Depp ( The mad Hatter ) is as fantastic as usual.. really... i feel lik falling in love with the mad hatter... haha.. me myself am goin mad.. =.=

And the white queen ( anne hathaway ) is stil very pretty.. though she seems wierd sumtimes.. as expected from someone in wonderland... the whole movie she's moving lik she's dancing all the way.. haha.. but stil thumbs up for her.. she's really gorgeous... >.<>

And here's some quotes from the movie...

The Mad Hatter: There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter.
[picks up his hat]
The Mad Hatter: Which luckily I am.


The Red Queen: I need a pig here!
[Live pig is slid under her feet]
The Red Queen: I love a warm pig belly for my aching feet.
[Mad Hatter chuckles]
The Red Queen: Stop that!
[He does]

well.. u guys shud watch it.. ^^

C'est tout..!!

No comments: