Sunday, February 1, 2009

Back to KL...

Sry guys... Was so busy during CNY + the line was bad so i cnt update my blog...


On the 3rd day of CNY, my whole family went to Kundasang... which is the half mountain of Mount Kota Kinabalu which sabahans are very proud of...

There, i saw the flower which my name came from...

According to my mum, it is known as 萱花... this flower represents " 忘忧"... I have always loved my name... Thx mum...!!

In Zen Garden ( The place we stayed) is full of water lily ponds... everytime i come to this place... This particular pond always have one closed lily and one opened lily.... Never once excepted....

The fog there was so... you cant see anythg in the sky...!

I brought my baby cousin for a walk nearby and asked her what is this... She told me it is a banana... lol...!!

On Friday, The day before my uncle is coming bak from KK, He brought us to a seafood restoran for dinner... These are the dishes...


My favourite..!!!

And I took picturewith my little brother too..!!

Well... There's a lot tat had happened.. But i'm too lazy to write a lot... So.. I'm goin to upload photo's instead...!!
Went to @mosphere... Sunseeker and Long Island...!!

Took this picture in a shop...!! Haha...

Last but not least...
WAHAHAHAHAHA...!! I love CNY...!!

1 comment:

Joanne W said...

This post is so interesting! haha... And ur lil' brother! I've nvr seen him before!! The flower u're named after is niceeeeee! No wonder you like ur name! haha.. And the 'banana' flower story is cute! lol!