Friday, February 27, 2009

wierd days... ( les jours bizzares)

These two days the cohort 3 were having exam... Thus, we were asked to move to a futher classroom so that we wont disturb them havin oral exam... N due to our teachers are busy havin exams with them... Our classes mostly are free..!!

During a class, our lecturer asked us to do some works.. The whole class was busy doin their work while i was busy playing with my hair... haha...

N then.. Another class... these three girls took my phone and start taking photos of them... Didn't understand y did they take my phone to do that.. haha... ( I'll delete it anyway... xD...)

Tomoro i'm joinin a video workshop with my 6 others classmates and all the cohort 3... so... My weekend will be gone... T_T... N we will have to put our video made by us on to youtube...!! >.< shy shy... haha...

Well... that's all for today...

C'est tout..!!

2 comments:

less than three said...

What?! Your teachers made it mandatory to post your finished video assignment on Youtube? That is bizzare.

Rabbit @ 小邓 said...

er.. I mean the workshop... It's not a program from our school.. haha