Tuesday, July 21, 2009

to Mr. Chin Ying Teck.. ( i hope i din spell wrong..)

I have several thgs tat i'm really very weak of remembering...
1. Face
2. Name
3. Birthday

After looking at teo's blog, i think... it's chin's birthday... haha.. i think la.. not sure.. sorry ba chin...

Well of cz i knw him during form 6 la... i dunno y... but he oways giv me a "villian" feel... sort of lik those villians in Hong Kong dramas... haha... Anyway.. Happy birthday chin...!!!

Today after taking care of little stephanie... ( my lecturer's daughter).. went to buy food at the skul cafe...

Waiting for the uncle to come out and let me pay, a chinese guy came in( seems lik the one tat provide ingredients for the cafe...) and talk to me.. in cantonese btw... While waiting... realised HBO was showing mummy 3... so went to watch for awhile... Later i heard the chinese guy talkin to another person in cantonese about my food... Then i realised the uncle was waiting for me so i quickly went over to pay...

SUDDENLY.... the canteen uncle spoke cantonese...!!! omg... i hav been speaking malay with him since the 1st day...

I dun lik this kind of situation... somtimes it will feel very akward when u speak malay to a person n then they suddenly speak bak in chinese... >.<>.< paiseh... But b4 tat... still lots of activity to go... T_T

C'est tout...!!

No comments: