Sunday, July 5, 2009

Midvalley again..!!


It's been a long time since i updated my blog.. hehe.. >., N the previous one only consist of one sentece... N for worse.. i didn get to go to watch the movies too.. haiz.. anyway.. yesterday went to midvalley to get some stuff.. had KFC for luch... it's my 1st time trying the KFC's burger... quite nice actually... N super full... after luch, went to wander around.. so many promotions and exhibitions going on that day...(there's this super bad band performing for some promotion... seriously... right from the start they were out of beat n out of tune... =.=)

They even had a dog show...!!! Gosh.. the dogs were soooooooooooooooo CUTE...!!! but due to my fren who went with me dislikes dogs n we had to register b4 goin in... ( a very long Q...) so i didn get in.... But there was a two dogs with the owner reacheable for me n i simply touched them withour thinking... ( I hope the owner's not angry with me... felt myself so rude...T_T...) Their furs are totally just lik doll's fur...!! >_< N later on, i sawa promotion fot the shampoo "asience"...saw it promoted few times but it's the 1st time i approached it... I really does seems lik a nice shampoo... ( not to mention i lik the bottle's shape n colour..) but I just both my shampoo last week.. so i dn feel lik buying it... but the promoter insist on giving me the trying packets.. so went home.. tried it..
Really lik the feel when washing the hair.. n my hair does feels softer... but kinda dry... i guess if i use it with the conditioner it would be totally nice.. but i'm too lazy to use it.. so i think i'll pass.. haha...( i'm even lazy to wash my hair... 0.0...)


C'est tous..!!

No comments: