Saturday, August 8, 2009

My kind brother??? 0.0

today went out with my bro and his gf, Josephine...

wanna apologize cz i fell asleep while waiting ur car... T_T.. soo sry...

I lik the way the two of them together... they give out a very sweet feel.. a very matching couple... envy them a lot... >.<... And my bro spend me lots of thgs today... haha... kinda surprise actually... love the dinner and the bread... and he even gav me this... ^^... my bro seems to be very kind compare to his highskul days... ( Although he still likes to bully ppl... he pushed the bread with cream into my nose...!!)

Thx bro... ^^ n josephine too... really thx thx...

N today finally i bought my new facial foam... took jaclyn's suggestion for Nano White... gonna try it tomoro... ^^

C'est tout...!

No comments: