Monday, August 3, 2009

Sick + Frenship day...

Was sick right after bak from Times Square... Then yesterday had fever but was lazy to go to c doctor..

So i went today.. but still took lots of time... they din took my blood test... mayb cz i'm not feverish anymore... so juz took my meds and walk home... at 12.30PM...!!!!

i dn hav to pay at all.. haha... so cool... juz walk away lik tat... anyway.. throat still hurting a lot... voice totally changed... at least no fever no H1N1... Many ppl sick these few days.. H1N1 o not.. so take care everyone...

Btw.. joanne msg me yesterday to wish me happy friendship day.. when is it actually ar?? But i'll juz wish all my frens today la...

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY...!!!!!

i guess tat's all for now... enjoy ur holidays lasallian... and take care everyone...

No comments: