Tuesday, September 1, 2009

my planner...

Well~~~!! finally i've done some of my works.. but there's still a lot more to come...

And today's Wednesday, 02-09-2009... the day my senior would be flying to france to continue their studies.. i full heartly wished them good luck and all the best...!!

Time flies... it's been a year ++ since i decided to join tis course... and for another short year, i'll be joining my seniors and have a totally diff life in France ( which i'm really excited about... ^^ )

i left my planner at home ( i think..) so i'm a bit lost now... all my important dates inside... and of cz my birthday.. haha.. >.<... hari raya holidays are near too... but i dunno the exact date... =.=

so... tat's all for today.. tata...!!

C'est tout..!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

swan.. did u regret leaving form 6 in exchange 4 this course?

Rabbit @ 小邓 said...

well... at 1st yes.. but now.. i'm starting to accept it and it's seems to be much better than stayin in form 6.. at least i get to get out of malaysia and widen up my views... rite??