Wednesday, September 16, 2009

This week... ( cette semaine.. )

Well... 14.09.2009.. i'm officially 19 years old now... time do flies... gosh..

Thanks for all the wishes from all my friends and family... My phone had been ringing since morning.. and lots of greetings on facebook.. haha... Gt quite a lot from those who i didn't expect at all.. Even a few international calls.. 0.0... Thanks again... But I didn't celebrate though.. haha..

I even gt a present from my French lecturer..!! She got a parcel from her family from France and since it was my birthday she let me chose anythg from the box inside.. haha... There's chocolates.. biscuits.. sweets.. but my eyes kinda sparkled when i saw tis...

Gummies...!! One of my favourites..!! ^^ it taste really nice too... ( even though it's almost the same taste as the malaysia ones..)

N another good news..!! We are goin to hav an extra day of holiday...!! Genial... which means.. tomoro is my last day..!! too bad i'm not goin bak though.. Well.. since i juz went bak last month... ^^

I'm planning for a new hair cut the next time i'm bak to sabah.. definately goin for fringe... ( chickened out last time.. >.< ) And of cz..!! planning on goin shopping after Raya too.. N tis week there would be quite some reunions... i hope my primary school's reunion will be successfully held..

C'est tout..!!