Thursday, November 5, 2009

2 rounds..!!!

Today is my best day since i came to tis skul... ^^
why??
We went to Taylor college, invited by them to hav lunch.. And it was superb..!!!
The food was great, and the service was totally fantastic.. ( they were all done by the students..) They even offered to help us take our group pics..!! 0.0

Plus... It's totally free...!!

We even spotted a good looking bartender ( a student too
..) which one of my fren was crazy about.. and the others were totally mesmerize by their professor, Mr. Joaquim..
( There wasn't any guy who's my cup of tea though.. sigh.. xp )

So here's some pics~~
Mocktail : guava + black current + sprite...

For someone lik me who doesn lik bread at all... I love this..!! And the butter's nice too..

The students preparing our soup for us... ( Korean and indonesian..)

Appertizer : Potato soup.. Yummy~~ ^^

Main course : beef steak..

But since i dont eat beef.. i got duck instead and it was soooo nice...!!! >_< I was already super full when i'm halfway through this dish but i just cnt seem to stop myself from eating..!!!

And the dessert was~~ CHEESE CAKE...!!!

And later, went to meet up with my grandpa and of cz..
another round of nice food for dinner thanks to uncle.. and it was again.. superb..!!

So do you guys understand why i'm so happy today..?? ^^

C'est tout..!!

No comments: