Sunday, November 15, 2009

Monkey day~~

I was on my way to the canteen to meet a fren for practise... and suddenly i saw an animal (bak towards me ) sitting on the path...

the 1st thought tat occured me was : wat a large cat?!?! ( cz there's oways a lot of cats there.. )

Suddenly, the animal turned to look at me.. It was a monkey...!! stared at me for awhile and it started glaring it's teeth at me...

I was so scared i was frozen.. afraid tat any moves would trigger it to run after me...

But eventually it started approaching me and of cz i tried to back away and it started running...!!

Ran and hide behind a treee (which was a stupid decision)... it climbed up the tree (less than a meter away from me...) and seems lik ready to sprang on me.. and then i scream and run for it..

aaarrghhh..!!! Stupid monkey.. there were so many ppl there..!! so humiliating.. T_T

I hate monkeys..!! C'est tout...!!

No comments: