Wednesday, December 9, 2009

recently~~

So long din blog.. haha...

well.. juz bak from a 10 days meditation retreat yesterday.. there's difficulties but also some peaceful is gained... hard to describe but i really do recommend it to everyone... it helps in daily life too...

and juz now went to a new place for dinner.. I lik the atmosphere there.. and of cz... gt a ps2 from Hii... ^^ ( he borrowed me so tat i can play games. haha... ours original and not many games.. so inconvenient... )

and wat else a... I haven pas up my assignment which was due date b4 holidays... and i totally 4gt about it.. shoot.. plus i have to write a 5 page story in french... =.=... i need inspiration...!!!!

Tomoro would be the last day of STPM.. good luck to everyone takin it... especially my frens.. at last u are all free from the long term torture... Then let's party..!!

C'est tout..!!

No comments: