Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I realised...

I realised... Ppl do change... Sumtimes when i look bak, i found out tat i've done numerous stupid stuffs which i regret a lot... literally... how i wish tat not only me but everyone involved wud just 4gt about it...

I realised...
i oways giv up easily in relationships... especially in friendship... when i feel sumone acting coldly towards me.. i'll bak away easily... You're right.. we shudn't juz giv up lik tat.. relationship hav to be build up slowly.. thx...

I realised...
i'm startin to get a bit anti-social... wait.. or mayb i am lik tat from the very beginning... i dun lik to talk with ppl i dun knw.. i dun talk at all when i'm in a new surrounding... i dun talk to frens whom i dun get along much/lost contact for a very very very very long time.. and i dun talk when i dun feel lik talkin to you.. especially when i dun favor u...=_=

I realised... i'm very moody recently.. is it bcz i'm gonna leave my hometown life and bak to the boring KL study days?? or is it bcz of skul's reopenin and i still hav 5 pages of story in french to write... ( gosh i really hate tat homework.. i rather do exercises than tryin to squeeze creativity out of my brain..) sheesh...

I realised... it's 4.28am and i shud go to bed now.. tata~~

C'est tout..!!

2 comments:

Nels said...

Nice post... Don't regret on things. Think back whether you really ever enjoy about doing those things you regret. If you didn't. Then still don't regret on it. Because every move carrys lessons. Without them, you will still make the same mistake eventually.

Rabbit @ 小邓 said...

yea.. you're right... thx nels.. ^^