Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 ----> 2010


2009

A year which not many important stuffs had happen...

A year which doesn't have many heartbreaking memories...

A year which each and every moment had not been wasted...
( I think... )

A year which is also quite boring...

A year which i didn't get enough shopping..
( As if i will ever get enough.. xD )

A year which my age is still with a "1" in front...

<---------------------------------------------------------------->

2010

A year which i hope will be full of laughters...

A year which i hope will be full with more happy memories...

A year which i hope that my family would be healthier than before...

A year which i hope will be filled with lots of new experience in France..

A year which i hope will be full of dearest moments with my dearest friends...

A year which i hope that i will be more hardworking than now...

A year which i hope that i can get rid of my bad habits...

A year which i hope with lots of hope..

And last but not least....

A year which my age starts with a "2"...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Happy New Year in advance to everyone...!!


C'est tout..!!

1 comment: