Friday, January 22, 2010

Finally finished exam..!!

Today, i've finish my mock exam.. Well... the speaking wasn't half bad i guess..?? I was so stressed out after i finish talkin.. bcz the lecturers were frowning and completely silence... Mayb it's too obvious tat one of them try to console me. tellin me tat they were juz tired after few hours of listening to our (bad) presentation..haha..

My subject's about holidays for fathers to takecare newborn babies... Tried to enforce to d advantage part so i gt question about the disavantage... tried so hard to squeeze the points out and to explain it properly tat i could feel myself sweating frantically.. and at last my lecturer said " haha.. ok.. i'll stop teasing you now.. actualy the holidays are all beared by govern.. which means they still get their salary even though they're on holiday.." So i was like... =.= and the other lecturer laughed sooo hard about it..... =.=

And recently, i watched the movie "crazy beautiful " dunno you guys have heard about it or not... but it's really really very nice.. in my opinion la.. hehe... Will blog about it next time.. so stay tuned... ^^

No comments: