Wednesday, January 20, 2010

J'en ai marre..!!

I juz finished my MOCK exam today and merde..!!! 1st, i was so stress about it.. for it?!?! it's only a mock exam..!! but yet i'm still stressed..!! ( since few days ago..)

and then tis morning and have A FEW nightmares..!!! wth.. =.= it's lik i'm watchin continuesly many horror movie in the cinema.. Phantoms, ghost, black magic.. bla bla bla... and i woked up about 6am i guess.. but then my minds starts thinkin about paranormal activity..!! stupid brain..

and when i'm on my way to clas, thinkin about hw a bad morning i had.. ironically when i looked up at the sky... There's a rainbow there..!!! ( even a rainbow can offense me now.. very bad mood... =.= )

Next.. exam time.. I had a stomachache..!! such a good timing... =.=... totally can not concentrate...

after tat .. i din finish my essay... nice huh.. =.=

and then i had gastric again... =.=

this day culdn be anymore worse..... =.=

No comments: