Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Days i've missed.. (les jours qui m'a manque)

Hi~~

It's been last thursday since i uploaded my blog... haha.. Was too lazy.. sry.. >.< .. So... I'll be squeezing all the days i missed into one... Laz weekend... I was at my Uncle's... I requested him to bring me take a look at his neighbourhood's bungalows... My gosh... They are all so nice... most of them was demolished... And most of them have their own unique design for the hse.. These are the ones i found it special... The gate was all pieces of glasses.. n inside too... many walls are replaced by glasses...
N this... western + chinese style gate.. haha.. My aunt say it's like wearing Cheong Sam with a cowboy hat... hahaha...


N yesterday.. i had lunch in the skul's cafeteria... when i was almost finish... I saw a tiny caterpillar inside the veges... OMG...!! x_x .. That is so... uewk.... I told the canteen manager.. and i got RM3 refund... =.=...


Today... Classes very quite interesting... except Comprehension Orale... I cant follow the class.. Mayb it's the 1st period and i am not fully awake yet... >.<... But i knw i'm still very weak.. Haiz...


And the afternoon extra class, we are learning literature... Haha... Love it.. ^^


Juz now i was on youtube watchin how to put on make up.. Juz curious.. Mayb i would try it sometimes... Hehe... Fpr those who are interested too... Here's the link and you will find others from the same uploader.. She's good..!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klX1vpo4yCk&feature=channel


So.. I guess that's all... It's my study time now..

C'est tout..!!

2 comments:

less than three said...

thank you for the video link. I think she is very clear about every detail of the steps until completion.

I used to think youtube.com/ricebunny was the best make-up teacher there is until you plugged xteener on this post. :D

Rabbit @ 小邓 said...

rice bunny? hmm... hehe.. i go check check....