Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's day..!!

Today's Valentine's Day..!!

Unfortunately... We have classes... =.=... N then me and my classmates went to midvalley... They went for KFC while me... i have to buy new shoes cz my shoes are worn out..!! very badly...

So.. I changed this...

Into this... Cost me RM53 somthg... Haha...

Oh ya.. Happy Valentine's Day to all the couples and Happy Single Aware Day to all singles..!! Haha...

Well i think that's all now... Tired to write a lot...

C'est tous...!!

3 comments:

less than three said...

Wow, very old and frayed arh your shoes... you deserve a good pair of new shoes... you wooed me to your blog through your facebook profile... i think blogging is a good way to stay in touch horh...

Rabbit @ 小邓 said...

haha.. ya.. tat shoe was 2 years ago... i think bloggin is lik writing a diary.. haha.. juz write down anythg tat is important or significant to me rather than wirte nothg everyday.. don't u agree?

less than three said...

yes, exactly! I like to write about anything interesting that happened on a particular day; then, maybe 2 years later you go back to one day of your life in your journal and laugh about all those things that happened...