Sunday, January 18, 2009

A bad day ( une mauvaise journee)

12: 32pm


Fren E : Swan, i can go out with u later.. meet u at two ok?
Me : Ok..


1: 45pm


Fren E : Ei swan, i'm not goin liaw... I feel lik i'm broke ler...
Me : Wat??!! Cnt u just accompany me? U promised d ler...
Fren E : Dun wan la... if i go i waste rm 10 lo... i nothg to buy oso...
Me : =.=" ( N she din even say sry for breakin her promise...)

2: 00pm -- Waiting for taxi


Me : Uncle, midvalley. ( I'm in the car liaw...)
Taxi guy : Huh? Midvalley?? No no no... not goin there...
Me : =.=" ( Malaysia taxi is soooo stupid... If it's the same situation in other countries, they'll be sued..!!)


2: 08pm -- Finally got taxi and on the way...

Taxi guy 2 : OMG..!! So jam la today...
Me : (Looking to the front)... OMG...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The jam was as long as from Foh Sang to City mall.... KK ppl understand la... Not exaggerating...

( Luckily the taxi guy was smart and took the way which need to walk bout 5 min but saved lots of time in the jam... =.=")


2: 15pm -- In midvalley


How to shop with so many ppl around... It's sooo packed...!! I cnt even see where i'm goin... (FYI i'm short... which made it a worse situation...)


until 6:00pm -- Finally giv up findin stuff


This is so wrong... Walking for bout 4 hours and i cant even find a suitable cloth, shoe, book, hp hanging thg, n somthg i wanted so much but dun hav my size...!! Who say KL is for shopping..!!


The only thg i bought was :



crispy popia
龙须卷

n 3 mineral water....


6 : 10pm -- going to north court for taxi...


OH MY GOSH...!!! The line is soooooo long...!! =.=

( took me lining 30 min to get my taxi...)


6 : 48pm -- Finally bak to hostel, exhausted...


Called my mum and i did not know my big bro took the number... N he din pick up the fon so i called bout 3 times... N then... i was "bombed" by my bro for calling him... WAT DID I DO WRONG?!?! I didn't knw he took the fon num...!! I was juz calling the number i used to call..!!


7: 08pm -- Droped my hp and got few new scratches...!! AAA...!!!


7: 25pm -- Conclusion... Today is a very very very bad day...!!!






P/S : Well... At least there was an interesting part... When i was lining up at the ATM machine... I saw a gul talkin to the guy in front of me... Then she took a credit card and happily ran off... After bout 15 mins, she came bak wit 3 plastic bags...!! And of course a long... resit... CNY.. hmph... =.="

No comments: