Friday, January 16, 2009

~~Twilight~~ ( U'll love this joanne... haha...)

W-O-W...!!!

I finished reading twilight, the book in 3 days... At first i wasnt quite interested in it cz i have already watch the movie...


But however, i can assume that there will be quite a lot of parts missing from the movie that u found in the book which has the importance to build up the plot... ( that's why i prefered reading books rather than watching the movies..)
3 days ago when i was tired of doing my studies and revisions in french, i laid down on my bed and spotted the book right on the bed beside mines... Since i'm curios why my roommate was obsessed of it and willingly to sacrifice her sleeping time to run through the pages, i picked it and and start flipping the pages as i read through it...


That's when i realized i had made a wrong decision... I cant get it off my mind any more... Fascinated by the words, phrases, n sentences in it... And i really do love to read books which i can picture every movement, every changes of the scenes in my head...


The image i imagined bout Edward Cullen is more gentleman, more feminin beauty, more rough but in the same time gentle...
But as for Isabella Swan, haha... she seems more clumsier n out of her mind more in the movie... But still natural... ( I think most of the " fascinatin guys" will fell for a clumsy gul.. Didnt knw why i had this thought... =.=)



At the end, Bella was stil not yet turned into a vampire... OMG... Cnt wait to read the other series... ^^

1 comment:

Joanne W said...

haha... maybe i should read the book too!