Thursday, January 22, 2009

A big bee.. ( une grande abeille )

I was watchin this crazy movie -- Drillbit Taylor with my laptop n suddenly, my roommate was screaming her head off...



( This is a 1.5 litre mineral water bottle cap)

There was a freaking big bee in our room... Tried to get rid of it but was too scared.. haha... so... everyone ran out of the room and i was outside at the living room waiting for it to go away...



Now.. bak to our room... But... we din know whether the bee was gone or hiding somewhere... Hope it wont sting us when we are sleeping.. >_<





By the way... I'm goin bak to sabah tomoro...!! CNY here i come...!!

2 comments:

Joanne W said...

Swan! haih... if u r still with us now u would hv caught it for our bio project!! hahaha

Rabbit @ 小邓 said...

Haha... Wow... I wouldn try to risk my life... haha