Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chinese New Year Eve..!!

I'm bak to KK for 3 days now... And... Today i went to gaya street with my parents and uncle to walk around... Eventually, I found quite a lot of thg which is wierd in gaya street..!!


1st, Chocolate and Vanilla Flowing...

This... was never seen at the gaya street until laz week... ( according to my dad ).. U can choose by using marshmallow, plum fruit and another kind of fruit which i dunno it's name... I was standing there for quite a long time... observing the stuff... Not because i'm interested of the new thingie... but because of i was thinkin about whether to buy the marshmallow and ask them not to put the flowing stuff... haha... ( i'm obsessed of marshmallow... i like the soft feel n sweet in my mouth..!! )

2nd, 发财蛋 (wealth fortune egg)..!!??


my mum and I was walkin along the street and suddenly we saw these golden eggs laying on the table... we were curious so my mum asked about it... Apparently it's a egg with numbers inside which will give u a fotune 4 number... haha... and it's not cheap at all... RM15 each... My gosh..


3rd, this....


This dog is sooo funny... I am curious how this dog can sleep so soundly in this kind of pose AND without twitching even a bit although all the people are stroking it or poking it… haha…


Well… it’s Chinese new year eve today and every family is having their family reunion at home having dinner… As for us, these are wat we have.. A lot right?? Some were made by me..!! ^^v
Happy Chinese new year everyone…!!

P/S : Tomorrow is my dalmation dog’s birthday.. Happy birthday Luckie..!!

No comments: