Monday, May 25, 2009

Drawing class... ( cours de desinner..)

recently.. our class had change from French class into.... Drawing class...My master piece on the board... ^^ ( Haven change since elementary school...)another classmate joins the fun...
surprisingly there are some tat's very artistic...another few drawings on my desk today during class...


N today.. i was late to class.. actually.. those who were late were all from my room... (Class starts att 8 o' clock btw..) haha.. N the lecturer wrote our name on the board n forbid us from clean it from the board...
N lastly, during civi class, we had a debat session.. the topic was " women should stay at home.." My group was to fight tat we agree on the topic... so hard.. but we still managed to say somthg tat the other group couldn fight bak.. haha.. ( Or mayb they cnt understand my broken french.. =.=..)

so.. i guess tat's all for now..

C'est tout..!!

No comments: