Friday, May 1, 2009

Labour Day...

Today, We had "dim sum" for breakfast... Then.. we went to KL shopping with my uncle's family...

bout 11.30, we arrived at The Curve... I'm living in KL now for 8 months n i didnt knw there's this shopping center.. =.=... Went to walk around.. N bout 1.00pm, we headed for lunch...

When we reached for the restaurant, there was an accident... Seems lik a gul fell into the small pool in front of the restaurant and hit her head... Ouch... bleeding too... The restaurant's soooo cool..!! It's lik having buffet... juz tat u need to pay for everythg u took n not only for entry fees...

After having lunch.. went to walk around again... I saw a pair of really nice shoe tat day in midvalley's vincci... But there werent any stock left for my size... so when i saw the vincci shop in the curve, i decided to try my luck... N it was there...!! N the laz pair... but there's also another one more casual feel which is nice too...!! ( i seldom come across shoe's tat i really like...) So after thinking for a long time n goin bak to the shop a few times... I bought both of them... ( Dad, if u are reading... dun think i'm wasting money k?? ^^.. ) I mean... it's not very expensive rite?? + i dun hav any high heels at all.. N it's hard for me to find a shoe... so i shud grab one when i see it... ehehe.. >.<

Then we went to a pet shop... 3 husky puppies...!! Aaaaaa....!! I want... Rm2,899... =.=... N the shop has all kinds of wierd pets... scorpion, beevers, iguana, snake, spiders, n many more... n the workers and feeding them mice... ewww....

After we return to Klang, went to the club hse... Went for steam bath n sauna... haha... felt sooo refresh after finish.. ^^... Then we went to Jaya Jusco for dinner... N went to the game center with my cousins... the elder cousin beated 11 ppl in a robot fighting game... crazy... but at last... lost to the computer's level 4.. wahaha...

Tired... but fun day....

C'est tout..!

No comments: