Saturday, May 16, 2009

Reunion...

Since March of 2008 after my National Service days are over, I haven seen them ... Today, thankfully bcz i got free tickets for french movies, i asked them to come along...

Mei Bel...My best friend in the camp...

and

Lee Joseph.. ( LJ..)I quiet guy..

However.. Mei Bel couldn make it to the movies cz she had somethg to do.. So LJ n I went to 1 Utama for " Crime is our business" ( Le crime est notre affaires..) The movie's really nice.. Very funny...

After the movie had finished, Mei Bel was already waiting for us outside and we went to Padington House Of Pancakes ( I hope i didn't spell wrongly..) for dinner... Thank you LJ very much for spending me..

N then, we walked around abit and then went home... Had a very good time today and gosh do i miss them..!! It's sooo great to see them again... Hope we can hang out more soon...

C'est tout..!!

4 comments:

独孤求败 said...

Bon chance mon cher ami....^^

Rabbit @ 小邓 said...

wa.. knw french liaw ba.. not bad ar.. haha...

独孤求败 said...

Haha...Im ur bro,sure know...hehehe...

Belle said...

ohh .. i talk to him on the phone b4 right ? hes vui kiat right ? hahha . so 8 weih me ! :D