Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Recently... ( Recemment...)

For more than one week... I had oways woke up in the middle of the night... The reason is-------- MOSQUITOS...!!!!

This is crazy.. Can u imagin bitten by mosquitos until i can't hav a good night sleep?? Futher more, we did everythg to solve this problem... Weren't able to concentrate in class due to sleepiness... We tried spraying insecticide in the whole room and closed all doors and windows.... In the night... There it comes again... =.=... Eventually i think they flew in from the window when we were sleeping... But it's on the 5th floor..!!

Until Monday nite, i think i juz slept 1 hour all because of the mosquitos... My other roommate didn't sleep at all... Finally we gave in and went straight to the supermarket to get those electric insect repeller... It was better but still 1 or 2 bites on the leg... At least i can get some sleep...

Sunday, someone i didnt knw msged me... I dunno where he gt my number bcz after i asked a few times, he still insisted of not telling me so I decided to ignore him... N now.. Another one in MSN... =.=... Apparently, he gt my msn email from someone i dunno too...!! Y does ppl like to giv others other ppl's contact numbers or email? I really dun like this kind of method of getting to knw other ppl... I prefer getting to knw each other face to face... N not by taking other ppl's number and msg him/her and not wanting to tell their own name AND trying to protect the one who gave the number to a person i donno without MY PERMISSION..!!!

Je deteste ca..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'est tout...!!

No comments: