Sunday, April 26, 2009

Only boring ppl get bored....

Recently... My mind's working very slowly... I hav no interest in doing anythg... I constantly felt bored... Even though i have lots of stuff waiting for me to finish it..

I'm lazy to do revisions...
I'm lazy to do my homeworks...
I'm lazy to write my articles....
I'm lazy to go out and have some fun...
I even felt lazy to update my blog...

Wat shud i do.. I need motivation...!!!!! Exam's near... Haiz... I hate it when i'm like tat...

Few days ago... we got news tat we are going to hav class in night time for the next week.. 0.0?!?! OMG...

I guess i really needed meditation now... To clear the mind... To control the mind... but how..?? =.=

C'est tout....

1 comment:

less than three said...

I swear you will feel much better if you watch The Secret!!! All the best to you, Swan (: