Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sukan Tara... =.=

Yesterday, it was raining.. So we were lucky for the " sukan tara" to be canceled... But... It did not rain today... I planned to just "sleep" and eventually "forget" about it... but right at 3.30pm, someone was yelling bellow asking everyone to get up n go to the field... shoot... Precious afternoon nap gone... T_T

FYI " sukan tara " is one of the events tat everyone in the house would take part and gain points for their house... juniors are oways the victims... =.=... btw.. I'm in yellow hse...

1st event : long jump... I managed to get 1 point.. haha.. i was soooooo closed to 2 points...!!

2nd event : 100m run... everyone had to line up n wait for their turns... I'm in the 3rd round... so i was smsing... N one of the lecturer looked at me n said " Hey gul..!! dont play with ur fon.. it's sports day.. not chit chatting day... " WATEVE~~ ( i didn't know wat points did i get... Not 1st not last...)
I am sooo mad..!! At the end of the track, the soil was soft..!! N i my shoe went from white to chocolate...!! OMG... i don wanna wash my shoes... T_T... Tat's an ambush i tell you.. AMBUSH by the field... =.=

3rd event : lontar peluru... can u IMAGINE..?? Me?? Lontar peluru...?? Hii thinks tat it's more lik the peluru lontar me... =.=... il est toujour mechant... hmph... ( Didn't get any points for tat... )

N today, my lecturer's talking about tat dress issue of mine again..!! ARGH...!! Y cnt she just drop it...?

C'est tout..!!

1 comment:

less than three said...

what to do? as long as the lecturer is around just 乖乖 wear your 保守 dress loh... at least you will be happier around school y'know