Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend.. ( Le week-end...)

Saturday, i went out whole day cz my dad's here... well... We have a problem... we dunno where to go... haha... so we were lik wandering around until we decide to go sungai wang n continue d wandering.... N then when i went bak to hostel... we legs were hurting... At 1st i tot the pain would go but eventually... it got worse n worse until at 5.30 am, i still cnt slep well n decide to get up and apply some medic on my legs... I was so tired (was only half awake i guess...) tat i spilled the medic for 3 times... =.=... half of it were gone and now d living room n my room is full of tat smell....

The next day, we went to Alliance Francais for a picnic... I was quite in a good mood until my lecturers complaint about my dressing,.. AGAIN...!!! I mean... wat's wrong with it??? it's only bout 2 inches from the knees... N i specially add somthg on bcz it was suppose to be only spagghetti strips..!! Ugh... But anyway... I stil enjoyed myself...

The foods... ok... i duno wat i was eating anyway... haha...N this looks nice..!! so colourful... ^^

N then there were an exhibition on paintings too...This one was by Noni Taib n it cost RM5,800 !!! OMG...

Made lots of fren too... haha... they were all nice... except one... =.=.... Oh ya... There's one guy from Sabah, Maktab Sabah... He knws you.. JAMILAH...!! haha...

Bout 1 somthg... we were ask to leave bcz our lecturer wanted to go bak earlier... So i decided to meet up my father... Aiks... I 4gt to take photos with him... Well nvm...

C'est tout..!!

1 comment:

less than three said...

this is like one week's worth of blog! :) how come you get to meet your lecturer on a weekend? o.O