Tuesday, April 21, 2009

This weekk... ( cette semaine...)

Last weekend, I was at my uncle's place n finally..!! I took this photo..!!There, you can oways come across a herd of cows walkin on the streets... In sabah, we cant see cow everywhere rite?? haha..

Monday, we had assembly n we got our prize for laz time francophonie day's competition... for my karaoke competition, i got these..!!A french book, a french song karaoke disc... no dictionary for me.. T_T

In the evening, my frens invited me to go to a night market nearby... Gosh..!! There were so many stuff to eat... bought a lot... chicken wings... satay... n i spotted this blue colour rice... My fren said it was made by morning glory... 0.0

N i bought this head-band which only cost RM1..!! I saw it in sungai wang with the price RM9... so big diff... =.=

C'est tout..!!

No comments: