Monday, April 13, 2009

Went to Sungai wang... ( je suis alle a sungai wang...)

Yesterday, my housemate n I went to sungai wang... cz there's a promotion for specs which cost RM80 for frame n lens... N my old ones have oledi served me for 3 yrs....

when i was ready n just about to go out, it started raining heavily... =.= ( raining a lot these days...) but anyway... Here's some photos...

When we reached there we had KFC for lunch..!! I was so hungry tat i finished everythg..!! ( I oways get full after the 1st chicken... haha... )after i reached my hostel, i was lazy to buy dinner so i just ate this...!! Halo Panda... haha...

i bought this bag for RM30.. cute rite?? ^^N finally.. my new glasses..!! It's RM100 cz i choosed for the better lens... but it's still cheap... haha...

P/s: ate ice-cream today after skul... ^^ although i had fever yesterday nite n in the morning.. haha..

C'est tout..!!

No comments: