Sunday, November 23, 2008

Exam day

Hey guys..!! Long time no posting.. cz i'm busy wit my exams... N~~ 1 down 3 to go..!! wahoo...!! One more week n i'm going bak to my dear hometown--- Sabah..!! KK here i come..

Today's examination was delayed for 1 hour.. I waited for so long.. T_T... I go in to the room... Greets the "mesdames" inside.. sit down.. n start..!! Skip skip skip... Here's the part... When the examiner ask me what size of exercise book i wanted, i suddenly got panic and i answered "A four".. A pronounced in french, n ya... 4 in english... Haha... I was suppose to say " A quatre" which is 4 in french... N.. my masculin and feminin was all mixed up..!! ( i think )... So.. i hope i dun lose lots of marks on those.. x_x pray hard...

next week will be my laz day of exam then i'm FREE..!! Well... not totally.. devil lecturers purposely changed our examinations after holidays which means... haiz... we have to study during holidays..!! T_T

1st things 1st... I'm goin for shopping tomoro..!! Have a lot of stuffs to buy b4 i go bak.. Prepare for money flying away...

1 comment:

hiroki said...

i`m sure u can do it^^