Saturday, November 1, 2008

Je suis fatigue... ( I'm tired....)

Recently... I've been forced to work hard on my studies... Only me alone... T_T... 1st.. It was extra class every weekday.. Then.. it became extra class even for weekends... Later.. even my recess/lunch break were replaced by extra class... And now... 3 extra classes each day for weekends...

I can't complain much because I am still very very super weak in my studies... It's so tiring... And d pressures are getting more & more (from the professors, seems lik they have high expectation from me.. =.= )... If it's somthg tat you wished and longed for... OK... It's fine... But it wasn't what i wanted or even expected at the 1st place... I still cant find great passion for french... Sometimes i have the urge to study well... Bt the fire only burns for a few days... Then i'm down again... haiz...

Many would ask... Why did i chose this course at d 1st place... If it wasn't what i want, then why did i go for it... The truth is.. I don't have any ambition anyway and i'm struggling what to choose after my high skul studies.. When i went for the interview... The percentage i would be choose was 0.5% only..!! I don't know a single word of french and on the other hand, all the others, which i'm refering to the whole malaysia... were at least A2 (level 2)... How can i be so "lucky" to get this scolarship?? ( And why i'm not "that" lucky in winning a jackpot... =.= )... So... When my family ask me to come KL and try it for a week 1st.. Which i really thought it was really only for a week... I had a talk with the international language department director... She said somthg tat made me accepted the fate to continue this french thingy... She said :" You are here because god chose you to be here... When i ran through the list of candidates... I saw your name and called you... God has asked me to chose you.."

Well... that's what she said... Quite unreasonable right? But I fell for it.. So... Now that i'm here... I can only continue my studies and make sure i pass it... If i failed my exams... I'll have to pay back the government at least RM250,000..!! The price of a house... Geez...

But anyways... It's still fun learnin a new language... Mayb someday... I'll love tis language and my job and i will thank everyone that pushed me into this path... Well~~ We just have to look at d bright side... right?

Aza aza fighting..!!

1 comment:

hiroki said...

mon cher, je sais que vous êtes en tension, mais vous devez essayer de votre mieux, faites pas trop la force, vous appris que dans quelques mois, il est très bien envisager de vous savoir? tous de votre chargé de cours mis de grands espoirs sur vous parce que vous êtes le seul espoir pour eux, le plus de pouvoir vous le plus élevé ont la responsabilité u