Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Je suis malade encore... ( i'm sick again..)

since i came to KL... The number of times that i got sick was more than 1 year o even two in Sabah... What's wrong... I'm not the type that cannot coupe with surrounding environments... then when am i always sick??

The 1st time i came in to the hostel... My bed was just in front of the door which face straight to the corridor of the unit... According to my dear mother... In chinese "feng shui", it is very bad because all the negative magnism is directed to you... I thought it was just another old times believe and ignored it... I'm sorry mum... for not listening to ur advice... T_T...

But is it really true?? Anyway... Still have one week to go... Just close your eyes and ignore it..!! >.<

head is dizzier n dizzier now... C'est tout...!!

No comments: