Wednesday, March 4, 2009

!@#$%^

!@#$%^

Humans hearts are filled with selfishness and greediness... Although i'm having a few experience n kept quiet about it, ppl have limits too...!! N i doubt that they feel sry about it and all the fault would be put to me in the end... I'm not the same to them... Zut..!!

However i will still keep quiet about it not bcz i'm nice but we are in the same boat n i'm the odd one... As i said... humans are selfish... I choose this path n this is the way it will be... I'm aware of my own situation and i didn't expect much from it anyway...

"Long to be free from the stupid cage"

C'est tout!!

1 comment:

less than three said...

Now, now, cheer up!

Don't let the negative feelings put you down.

For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness. :D