Sunday, March 22, 2009

Oral Exams... ( Examens d'orale)

I've finished my orale exam...!! Haha...

I somthg unexpected happened during the exam though... I am suppose to be a fren who went to paris for vacation n have to discuss with my fren which exposition to go to...

(suppose to be in french..)
Me : Let's go to the exposition of paints since there's a shopping center beside "Georges pompidou" where they held it...
Examinator : Er... But there's no shopping center there...
Me : (Uh oh....)

Haha.. so now we have to get ready for wednesday "Francophonie Day" n next sunday will be my writing exams...

C'est tout..!!

2 comments:

less than three said...

Haha! I can't see why that is wrong. In real life, if you say something wrongly, you don't have to go "uh oh" right? Just have a good laugh!

So that mistake cost you some marks?

Nels said...

Gud luck... :)