Thursday, March 12, 2009

busy day... ( un jour s'occuper )

There's third things i wanna write about..

1st...

After class had finish, i went bak to hostel exhausted... after i changed into my more comfortable clothes, i'm ready to take a nap... Juz as i lied down, my roommate told me tat we have assembly 15 mins later... Argh... I had to get up n change bak to my clothes again n go for the assemble.. =.=

2nd...

After the assembly finished, i went bak to hostel exhausted again... after i changed into my more comfortable clothes, i'm ready to on9... Juz as i wanted to take my laptop n the charger out, i found tat the charger was missing... I left it in the classroom... Argh again.. I had to get up n change into proper clothes again n go all the way bak to get it... =.=

3rd...

After i took the charger bak, i went bak to hostel exhausted again n again... after i changed into my more comfortable clothes i start bloggin. When i finished writing this post n planning to post it, i got a phonecall from my lecturer... She wanted to start my xtra class in 10 mins ... Argh again n again.. I had to get up n change into proper clothes again n go all the way bak for xtra class... =.=

Today is such a.... "busy" day... haiz...

1 comment:

less than three said...

*gasp* that was quite a lot of impromptu notifications! How come ur teacher can set up a study session within 10 mins of notifying u? hahaha.. u poor thing.