Saturday, March 7, 2009

Gambateh....!! ( Bon courage..!! )

Despite of so many bad thgs i've gone through few days ago... I realize that not everyone is that bad... There are still ppl who cares about me and will keep on encourage me for what i faced or experienced.. Thank you to all my frens that gave me supports.. Really appreciate it a lot... Guess I really have to work on thinkin positively...

Yesterday, when me n my roommates went down for dinner bout 7pm, i saw my lecturer in the block's common room... I had a feeling that she was waiting for me to hace extra classes... " I always have extra classes with her at that common room"... So i wanted to msg her to find out do we really have classes... But i was so hungry i decided to go eat 1st... (sry...)... Unluckily, the chef wasnt there so we had to wait for him to be bak... n by the time we finish eating, it passed 8pm... N i totally forget about the extra class thg... When we gt bak... My hse mate who juz came bak mention tat the lecturer wans to see me... Uh oh... I'm in trouble... WE DO HAVE CLASSES...!!!

Luciky she wasnt angry... (although she should... cz i was wrong not to ask...)

This weekend, i'm not goin bak to my uncle's... Wanted to spend some time to study... But.... =.=... I was bored the whole day and i did not do any studies...!!! I really should knock my head on the wall until i'm aware tat exam is soon... haiz... i'm hopeless....

N now... i still dun hav the mood to study so i decided to blog... haha... ok ok... I'm dead for the exams...

C'est tout...!!

2 comments:

less than three said...

Clear your table of any mess and place the textbook that you want to study. Get everything else out of sight. That should let you focus on the book alone.

That works for me. Hope it does to you to. All the best in your exams :D

Nels said...

I understand your feeling... and clear the table of any mess really work...