Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Holidays.... ( vacances..)

Wow... It's been a week since i updated my blog... I was too lazy to do so... haha... so many thgs happened and i dun wanna write too long... ( i'm sure ppl will get bored )

Well, since laz friday, i was spending my holidays at my uncle's but i had to come bak to hostel today...

On Sunday, we went to eat steamboat... Quite nice... N after tat, we went to a... "book exhibition..??" which was juz nearby... We spend bout 2 hours there..!! ( My uncle's family love books...) I eventually found this one...!! Does it suits me?? It's nice.. really... but I didnt buy it though... haha... so embarassing... >.< Om Monday, we went to visit my aunt's mum... I found this there..!! Nintendo gameboy...!! Haha.. missed it... But i got fed up playing it bcz i was stucked in only level 3 for nearly half an hour... ( I keep die within 15 seconds the game starts.. stupid... =.=)

After tat, My aunt brought us to a beach which was near to the place... Well... I certainly think tat Tanjung Aru beach is much much prettier... The beach here doesn't have a lot of ppl coming too... But mayb tat's y... THERE WERE LOTS N LOTS OF MONKEYS...!!! Haha... xp

So.. I guess tat's all... I'm having exam tis coming sunday... orale test... T_T... I'm so dead... wish me luck...

C'est tout...!!

1 comment:

less than three said...

Your blog is not boring! So keep the posts coming.

Orale test on Sunday? Gosh! Prepare yourself well and all the best =D